Check our open positions and join our team!
About us: We are Action Sports. We are the leading sports, outdoor and lifestyle fashion distributor with a diverse portfolio of leading global brands in Europe. Together we build brands that dare to make a difference. The company is centrally located in Europe, Würselen (Germany), at the cornerstone with Belgium and the Netherlands. We are continuously building a family of innovative and sustainable brands that make a difference by adopting a long-term vision to become brand category leaders supported by premium quality standards. Seeking commitment in translating the brand’s vision to local customers, confirming with the changing needs and retail opportunities.
We, Action Sports Sportartikel GmbH, are looking for a Customer Service employee (m/f/d) to join our E-Commerce department on 01/03/2022. This position offers you the opportunity to work with various global fashion brands in the sports, outdoor and lifestyle industry.
As a customer service employee in e-commerce, you are the first point of contact for our customers and are responsible for clarifying all order-related issues. The goal of your work is to provide optimal customer service.
- Support and advise our online store customers by phone, email and live chat
- Processing inquiries regarding product orders, deliveries and complaints
- System and data maintenance
- Support for product maintenance and description
- Passion for communication and solution-oriented approach
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of common PC and Internet applications
- Confident and service-oriented appearance towards the customer
- Reliability, ability to work in a team and flexibility are among your strengths
- Flat hierarchies and working in a dynamic and motivated team with open communication
- Pleasant and modern working environment
- Work with hot brands in the fashion, sports and lifestyle industry
- Opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage and work out your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
If you think you’re ready to join and strengthen our E-Commerce team, please email your complete application (CV and motivation letter) with subject: „22-02 Customer Service E-Com“ to email@example.com.
We’re looking for a Creative Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to join and strengthen our growing Action Sports marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with multiple global and diverse brands within the sport, outdoor, and lifestyle fashion industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Can you take high-level ideas and turn them into powerful campaigns, from concept to completion? We have an outstanding opportunity for someone with proven marke- ting skills. You should be a results-oriented, well-organized self-starter, who naturally takes initiative, with excellent interpersonal skills. Exceptional at following directions and executing within deadlines, and skilled in working with externally and internally, our ideal candidate is well-versed in technology and highly proficient in digital marketing strategies; paid social campaigns, influencer collaborations, on- and offline activations and copywriting. The Marketing Specialist will be a key member of our marketing team, working closely with e-com, social media, PR and the sales team internally. Externally, you will be working extensively with our retail partners, specific brand and agency teams. An understanding and passion for sport, outdoor and lifestyle fashion is desirable in order to have insight into how your work can impact our retail and brand partners.
This position gives the successful applicant an exciting opportunity to work with multiple global and diverse brands within the sport, outdoor, and lifestyle fashion industry. You will be part of a growing company with the common goal of delivering the best results and working closely with our partners to understand their ambitions.
- Work alongside Sales and Creative team to conceptualize designs for print and digital
- Planning, development and execution of 360 degrees campaign strategies
- Work alongside Sales Managers to build brand strategy and direction for the seasons
- Analyze previous activations and make report to be shared and presented with the brands HQ
- Update existing content and designs hosted on our CMS platforms
- Keep in touch with key accounts and press to drive growth and brand awareness
- 3+ Years of Marketing or Digital Experience
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor‘s or Master degree in Marketing, Digital Design or equivalent experience
- Experience in sport and fashion marketing is a huge plus
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively is a must in this role as the successful candidate will work closely with an array of our internal/external stakeholders, retail and brand partners
- Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Must possess a pro-active approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to communicate effectively both internally and externally. German is a plus
- A forward-thinking, positive and collaborative team player
- Can use own initiative and work independently
- Experience of working and carrying out projects from pre- planning to post execution with external third parties (print, retail design and PR agencies)
- Experience working within a retail-led industry (ideally in the fashion market) is desirable
- A passion for sport and outdoor activity is highly desirable
- Driving license B
If you think you’re ready to join and strengthen our Marketing team, please email your complete application (CV and motivation letter) with subject: „22-05 Marketing Specialist“ to: „22-05 Marketing Specialist“ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to achieve the best possible market presence for the 2XU brand, we are looking for an Intern for Product Training, Event Sales and E-Commerce (m/f/d).
- Conducting product training for retail employees, athletes and recreational athletes
- Adaptation for existing training materials to the respective target group
- Close cooperation with the sales manager of the brand 2XU
- Support operational tasks in the conception, planning and implementation of event sales at international marathons and triathlons
- Support of the e-marketing and e-commerce team
- Completed Bachelor’s degree but also student (min. 3 Semester)
- Affinity for sports
- Language skills: German and English fluently spoken and written
- Class B driving license
- Independence and service-oriented work